Ruidoso Mountain View Cabins House Rules
Rules for our cabin rental in Ruidoso
Ruidoso Mountain View Cabins
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ OUR RULES AND POLICIES - IT WILL ENHANCE YOUR STAY WITH US.
We welcome you to our cabin in the mountains and want you to enjoy your stay and all that Ruidoso has to offer. Like anything else in life there are rules.
The following is a short list of them.
- NO SMOKING, VAPING, OR E-CIGS inside property. Its against the law to put a cigarette out on the ground in Ruidoso, it's a giant forest.
- No parties or celebrations are allowed at the property anytime.
- Upon your departure empty the refrigerator and take ALL garbage to the dumpsters located along your street.
- Guest count will be verified upon arrival. Maximum occupancy 6 guest, children under 2 do not count. Entry to property may be denied.
- No illegal activities may be conducted at property.
- Cancelation - 100% 30 days prior to arrival, 75% 14 days prior to arrival, 0% within 14 days of arrival. If you need to cancel, call or email us. We may have other options for you, future credit, move your dates, ect. Restrictions apply.
- RVs, Motorhomes, and 5th Wheel trailers are not allowed.
- No refunds for, internet outages, TV outages, acts of God, bad weather, snow, ice, or other factors outside of our control. See cancelation policy above.
- All damages caused by anyone in your party will be billed to "your" credit card.
- Follow the departure cleaning procedures in the house manual. Failure could mean loss of your deposit and a negative review.
- Parking is limited to three vehicles. No parking on the street.
- NO PETS, sorry. Upon discovery of a pet, guest will asked to leave and no refund will be issued.
- Clean grill after every use, see instructions in house manual
- There is a house manual located in the cabin. It will also be sent to you via email. Please read it.
- Electronics - Do not adjust, mess with, change, unplug, rearrange, or attempt any modifications to the TV, the tv settings, WIFI, cables, or any other electronics. You will be charged $250 to have a technician come and straighten it out. Basically use the power, volume, and up and down buttons only.
So that's it, a simple list of dos and don't, most of which you probably follow at your own place of residence. Again, we welcome you to our cabin and ask that your treat our cabin as you would your own home. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.